Homebuyers Lure PNB With Margin at 4-Year Low: Corporate IndiaAnto Antony
Punjab National Bank, India’s third-largest state-run lender, is seeking home and automobile buyers to boost credit and bolster margins from the narrowest level in almost four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets