Malaysia Calls on Muslim Clan to Surrender After 32 KilledDaniel Ten Kate and Manirajan Ramasamy
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak called on Philippine Muslims who invaded Borneo Island last month to surrender unconditionally after security forces surrounded about 200 members of the armed clan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks