Najib Visits Malaysia Battleground as Muslim Clan Under SiegeDaniel Ten Kate and Manirajan Ramasamy
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak traveled to the eastern state of Sabah today as security forces surrounded an armed Muslim clan from the Philippines that invaded last month to bolster its ownership claim on the area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks