Mechel Says Williams Replaces Lusk as CEO of Bluestone Coal UnitSonja Elmquist
OAO Mechel, Russia’s biggest producer of metallurgical coal, appointed Stephen Douglas Williams to replace Tom Lusk as chief executive officer of its Bluestone unit in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing