KPN Takes First Hurdle to Bolster Balance Sheet With BondsMaaike Noordhuis
Royal KPN NV, the Dutch carrier partly owned by Carlos Slim’s America Movil SAB, took the first hurdle to bolster its balance sheet by raising as much as 1.56 billion euros ($2 billion) in a hybrid bond sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day