Icahn Proposes 3 for Transocean Board on ‘Meager’ OfferDavid Wethe
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn proposed three new Transocean Ltd. board candidates and said he’d push for a higher dividend after the world’s largest rig contractor offered what he termed a “meager” shareholder payout. The company called his plan “overly aggressive.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts