Most Hong Kong Stocks Retreat; Li & Fung Gains on FedKana Nishizawa
Most Hong Kong stocks fell, with the Hang Seng Index closing little changed, as declines by Chinese consumer-goods companies tempered an advance by Li & Fung Ltd. after reports showed improvement in the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders