Ex-Legal & General Trader Gets 2 Years for Insider TipsLindsay Fortado
A former Legal & General Group Plc equities trader was sentenced to two years in prison for passing inside information on block trades 28 times to an independent stockbroker, giving the U.K. finance regulator the first jail term tied to its largest-ever insider-trading case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing