Boeing Testing Found Remote Battery-Fire Risk, U.S. SaysAlan Levin
Preproduction tests of batteries on Boeing Co.’s 787 Dreamliner didn’t start a fire during an intentional short-circuit, leading the company to conclude the risks of a blaze were remote, according to a U.S. report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's