BHP Rebuffs China Claim of Manipulation in Iron-Ore PriceJesse Riseborough
BHP Billiton Ltd., the world’s largest mining company, rebuffed claims by China that the biggest suppliers of iron ore have manipulated prices of the raw material used to make steel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap