Banro Shares Decline After CEO Steps Down: Toronto MoverMichelle Yun and Christopher Donville
Banro Corp., a Canadian miner of gold in the Democratic Republic of Congo, fell the most in four years after saying Chief Executive Officer Simon Village stepped down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks