Why Martha Stewart Roasted the Hand that Fed HerBy
For Martha Stewart, love is a relative term. Now that she has explained what motivated her merchandising deal with J.C. Penney, it seems her passion for Macy’s faded when a more desirable suitor came on the scene.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again