Wealthy Eye London, New York as World’s Rich to Increase by 50%Kevin Crowley
London and New York will be the top destinations for the world’s wealthy elite as the number of people worth more than $30 million swells 50 percent over the next decade, according to Knight Frank LLP’s Wealth Report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day