PAK Jumps as Espirito Santo Says Buy Utility on DividendPiotr Bujnicki
ZE PAK SA rose to a three-week high after Espirito Santo Investment SA recommended buying shares of Poland’s fourth-largest publicly traded power company, citing an “attractive” valuation and dividend potential.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline