McGraw-Hill to Consolidate S&P Lawsuits in Federal CourtSteven Church
McGraw-Hill Cos. is asking for 16 lawsuits over its Standard & Poor’s unit’s securities ratings to be moved into federal court, where the company will claim S&P is protected by the U.S. Constitution’s guarantee of free speech.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline