Jeep Looks at Truck Variant for Wrangler’s Next VersionCraig Trudell
Chrysler Group LLC’s Jeep, the sport-utility vehicle brand that had record sales last year, is looking at a truck variant of its Wrangler model as the U.S. manufacturer broadens its line-up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day