Japanese Stock Futures, Australian Shares Gain on U.S. Jobs DataAdam Haigh
Japanese stock futures and Australian shares rose after a better-than-estimated jump in U.S. jobs and as the Federal Reserve said the world’s largest economy is growing, adding to investor optimism in the global recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis