Indonesia to Import LNG by 2018 as Demand Rises, Migas SaysFitri Wulandari and William Mellor
Indonesia, the world’s third-largest exporter of liquefied natural gas, will start importing the fuel by 2018 to meet increasing domestic demand, according to the nation’s energy regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day