India to Boost Cooking Oil Tax Twice This Year, Mistry SaysRanjeetha Pakiam and Luzi Ann Javier
India, the world’s largest cooking oil consumer after China, is poised to increase taxes on imports at least twice this year to protect oilseed growers, according to Dorab Mistry, director at Godrej International Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's