Gevo Gains After Loss Beats Estimates on Cost ReductionsJustin Doom
Gevo Inc., a U.S. biofuel producer that idled a manufacturing plant in September, rose the most in three weeks after cost-cutting narrowed its fourth-quarter loss, beating estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap