German Power Grid Fee Waivers Struck Down by CourtTino Andresen and Karin Matussek
A German regulation exempting power intensive industries from paying grid fees was struck down by a national court today shortly after European Union regulators said they are probing whether the waiver constitutes illegal subsidies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis