Freeport May Double Copper Sales to China as Production ExpandsAgnieszka Troszkiewicz
Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc., the world’s second largest copper miner, may double sales of copper concentrate to China in the next three years as mined production expands, according to Javier Targhetta, the company’s senior vice president of marketing and sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day