Demystifying the MBA Wait ListRose Martinelli
It’s decision season as prospective students anxiously await the outcomes of their applications. Regardless of the type of program, waiting for decisions can be nerve-wracking. In my last post, I shared my thoughts about potential ways to think through your decision if you are so lucky as to be admitted to a number of MBA programs, including one that comes with the bonus of a sizable scholarship. This week, I’d like to share my perspective about the wait list.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day