Chow Tai Fook Says Demand for Cheapest Trinkets Boosting MarginsAndrew Roberts
Chow Tai Fook Jewelry Group Ltd., a Hong Kong-based chain with more revenue than Tiffany & Co., said demand for its cheapest items is growing among young consumers, helping boost earnings as the global economy struggles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing