Bumi Shareholder Borneo Sees Bakrie Separation Completed by MayBerni Moestafa and William Mellor
PT Borneo Lumbung Energi & Metal, a shareholder in Bumi Plc, said it expects the Bakries to complete transactions that will allow the Indonesian family to exit from the London-traded coal venture by late April or early May.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day