Bourbon to Sell Vessels to Lower Debt After 2012 Profit RoseTara Patel
Bourbon SA, owner of the biggest fleet of supply and crew ships for the oil industry, jumped the most in 17 months after unveiling a plan to sell and lease back vessels to lower debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap