Axel Springer Predicts Earnings Decline on Digital SpendingCornelius Rahn
Axel Springer AG, Europe’s largest newspaper publisher, forecast lower profit this year because of spending to accelerate its shift to digital publications amid a declining print business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing