Are Frontier Markets Ready for Prime Time?By
By all means, countrymen, go ahead and celebrate our Dow Jones industrial average at a record—however nominal that milestone may be. But perhaps you’re looking for a place to put your money that doesn’t move in lockstep with the U.S. market—at a time when just about everything, including mortgage bonds, traditional emerging markets, and bank loans, does. That place would be the universe of booming small developing markets, which you can now access, substantially, with the help of some newfangled exchange-traded funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations