4SC’s Next CEO Says Partner Talks Have Started on Cancer DrugEva von Schaper
4SC AG’s newly announced Chief Executive Officer Enno Spillner said the company is in talks to find a partner for its experimental cancer drug resminostat and expects to start late-stage clinical trials by mid-2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts