Xstrata 2012 Profit Slumps 37% on Costs, Weaker Coal PricesFirat Kayakiran
Xstrata Plc, the Swiss mining company whose $33 billion takeover by Glencore International Plc may be completed next month, said 2012 profit plunged 37 percent because of weaker commodity prices and higher costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's