XBA Aims to Fill a Hole Left by an 'Outdated' MBA ModelFrancesca Di Meglio
The Fullbridge Program—an intense course for undergraduates, recent graduates, veterans, and law students who want to learn business basics—aims to give the MBA a run for its money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks