Vornado Climbs After J.C. Penney Stock Said to Be SoldDavid M. Levitt
Vornado Realty Trust, the owner of more than 100 million square feet of mostly office and retail properties, rose the most in more than a year after selling part of its money-losing investment in retailer J.C. Penney Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap