Value Retail Plans $650 Million Outlet Spending in China, EuropeNeil Callanan
Value Retail, the outlet center developer 22 percent owned by Hammerson Plc, plans to invest about 500 million euros ($650 million) through 2015 in China and Europe as it takes advantage of growing spending power in the world’s second-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures