US Airways Gets U.S. Request for More Data on AMR MergerSara Forden and Mary Schlangenstein
US Airways Group Inc. said it will comply with a U.S. Justice Department request for more information for an extended antitrust review of its proposed merger with American Airlines parent AMR Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure