Terra Firma May Sell Up to 40% of Deutsche Annington, Hands SaysDalia Fahmy
Terra Firma Capital Partners Ltd. may sell as much as 40 percent of Deutsche Annington Immobilien AG in an initial public offering slated for 2013 as part of a plan to end its investment in the property company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself