Sumitomo Mitsui’s Consumer Loan Unit to Double China OfficesTakako Taniguchi
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc.’s consumer loan unit plans to open as many as four China offices in the next two to three years, more than doubling the number to tap demand in the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- New Trump Move Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks