Small Businesses Aren't Fessing Up to Data BreachesBy
A host of high-profile U.S. companies owned up to having being hacked in recent months, including Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Last week, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs included disclosures about their vulnerability to hackers in regulatory filings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy