Shipping Recovery Seen by 2015 by Bank of America on Supply EaseMichelle Wiese Bockmann
Hire costs for the global fleet of dry-bulk vessels will show a “meaningful increase” by 2015 as demand for seaborne commodities expands amid slowing fleet growth, Bank of America Merrill Lynch said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap