Pictet Buys Surgut as Dividends Appeal: Russia OvernightEduardo Thomson and Halia Pavliva
Pictet Asset Management SA, which manages about $5 billion of high-dividend equities, is boosting Russian stock holdings on speculation companies will increase payouts to burnish their appeal to foreign investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion