Ophir Rises in London as Share Sale Eases Financing ConcernsEduard Gismatullin
Ophir Energy Plc, a U.K. explorer in East and West Africa, climbed the most in nine months in London after announcing plans to raise about $833 million in a share sale, easing concern that funds will run out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone