Oman Air CEO Mulls Follow-On Order for Boeing DreamlinerChris Jasper
Oman Air is examining a follow-on order for Boeing Co.’s beleaguered 787 Dreamliner that would allow the Gulf carrier to increase European frequencies, Chief Executive Officer Wayne Pearce said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing