No CPR, and Six Other Terrible Workplace PoliciesBy
After days of receiving public outcry and ridicule for its company policy that prevented a nurse from giving CPR to an 87-year-old resident who later died, Bakersfield (Calif.) senior living community Glenwood Gardens released a statement today to clarify its position: It “is an independent living facility, which by law is not licensed to provide medical care to any of its residents.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone