News Corp. to Start Cable-Sports Channel Challenging ESPNAndy Fixmer and Alex Sherman
Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. will start a national cable sports network in August, joining a field dominated by Walt Disney Co.’s ESPN.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt