Boeing Faces LOT Dreamliner Claim as Thomson Refunds ClientsMaciej Martewicz and Robert Wall
Boeing Co. faces increased pressure from the 787 Dreamliner fleet grounding as LOT Polish Airlines SA pushes ahead with compensation claims and Thomson Airways promises refunds for passengers shunted onto older planes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances