Lawmakers Enlist Small Business to Back a Minimum Wage IncreaseBy
After President Barack Obama proposed raising the federal minimum wage earlier this year, my colleagues Karen E. Klein and Nick Leiber reported on the changing stance of small business owners on the issue:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis