Kenyatta Leads Kenya Poll as Odinga Raises Voting ConcernsSarah McGregor and Johnstone Ole Turana
Kenyan Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta, who is accused of crimes against humanity, led Prime Minister Raila Odinga in a presidential vote that both complained had suffered from technical faults and delays.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States