Japan’s 10-Year Bonds May Draw Low Price of 99.63, Survey SaysKevin Buckland
Japan’s sale of 2.4 trillion yen ($25.7 billion) in 10-year bonds may have a lowest-accepted price of 99.63, according to the median forecast of 12 traders surveyed by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap