China Studying Glencore’s Copper Trading Delays $35 Billion DealJesse Riseborough
Glencore International Plc, awaiting Chinese approval for its $35 billion takeover of Xstrata Plc, said the country’s competition regulator is assessing the influence the combined group will have in the copper market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks