Emerging Stocks Rise on China as Stimulus Lifts ExportersHarry Suhartono and Maria Levitov
Emerging-market stocks rebounded from an 11-week low and currencies strengthened as China pledged to increase fiscal spending and investors speculated that exporters will get a boost from U.S. monetary stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures