Cree Surges on Higher Forecast After Announcing Sub-$10 BulbJustin Doom
Cree Inc., the North Carolina-based maker of energy-efficient lighting products, rose to a two-year high after increasing its forecast and introducing an LED bulb that sells for less than $10 at Home Depot Inc. stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself